Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What we have here is a failure to communicate (cool hand Luke 1963)

By popular demand I thought I would explain the circumstances of why Im by myself in Medellin. The final court date was suppose to happen last week,because this didn't happen it was decided that one of us should try to have some fun and go on to Bogota. I could say that I was a selfless team player,but that would'nt be exactly true. Karen,Tatiana and the kids also took one for the team by taking a 9 hour bus ride to save us some money. Because with no income coming in at home and the hotel costing us a fortune not to mention the adoption expences we need to scrimp. Today our wonderful guide was suppose to pick me up and bring me to the house where escobar was killed, no real surprise when she called last night and told me that she had a luncheon to attend today and couldn't make it. She then advised me that we have court on wednsday at 3pm,which basicly means that I can't book a flight to Bogota yet because after court's done we have to get a new birth certificate and that late court time may cause a delay in getting the birth certificate done in time. Now maybe you all understand the frustration and sarcasm toward Our guide and the system here.

No comments:

Post a Comment