Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The fun continues

After 8 days I was suppose to see our guide today. She called me to say she doesn't have a car and she could come get me and go by taxi anywhere I wanted to go. I said no I could do that if I wanted. My guess is either the car has been smashed into a billion pieces or on one of her many braking performances she pulled the hand brake right out of the floor of the car. Either way I will be taking a taxi to court today on my expence I suspect and then a taxi to get Marias birth certficate and then a taxi to the hotel and then a taxi to the airport to get the heck out of this insane asylum. At least I'll be safe from the crazy person. I don't think im exagerating when I say she is the worst guide in the history of guides. I would have rather givin the 700 to Osama bin Laden then her. I hope the next time you here from me will be from Bogota.

No comments:

Post a Comment