Monday, December 13, 2010

Paranoia setting in

Im still trapped in my hotel room to frieghtened to venture out,Thanks to Tatiana. Allow me to explain my problem. Tatiana makes it seem like everyone is out to get you here. I have not experienced this,however she lives here and I have to take her word for it. Everywhere I have been I have always kept my money in my front pocket along with my hand to foil any would be pick pockets. I always keep a decoy wallet in the back(which incidently I cant find Im hoping someone took it and got the 1 dollar it contained along with a nasty note.)
Tatiana has explained to me that this does not work because
everytime I take my money out "theyre" watching. So she wants me to take 1 bill out at a time which doen't work because Im not superman, I can't see through the pockets to know what Im grabbing. So now she basicly has my pants laid out like a cash register. I have small bills in my left pocket medium in my right large in my sock,coins in the rear. Yesterday I needed the correct change to pay for my meal at the restaurant and I looked like a circus act trying to pay the guy. And yet somehow according
to Tatiana This is not as noticable.

1 comment:

  1. That is one "interesting" title to this blog :-)
    Still not sure if I understand it!
    Be careful Bobby!, when do you think you all will be home? By xmas??

    ReplyDelete